We offer a range of services, including:
- Counselling/therapy for adults and older adolescents on a one-to-one basis. This service is provided on a short (e.g. 6 sessions), or long-term basis (i.e. 1 year +) depending on individual needs and presenting issues.
- Group Therapy (specialising in the impact of a suicide attempt on partners)
See below for a sample of common issues that people bring to counselling/psychotherapy.
We can support you working through issues such as:
- Anxiety & Panic Issues
- Relationship Issues
- Adjustment difficulties
- Existential Issues & Search for Meaning
- Sexuality and Sexual Issues
- Adult Children of Alcoholics
- Adult Survivors of Childhood Abuse
- The Impact of Caring for Others
- Work related stress/bullying
- Low Self esteem (respect/trust/acceptance/belief)